Sunday, 16 January 2011

Mimi Daily Style - Mix Colorful

Salaam All,


My little girl ask to join when i try to capture the outfit i wear that day... I found this medium length shirt at Rumah Mode, Famous factory outlet in Bandung, since it a bit tight on the hips i cover it with the cardigan, Love the mixed color on the shirt so i can wear different cardigan and scarf (^^,)


Since the length of the shirt is over my knee i think a pencil jeans will not look sexy but look chic.


Here's the capture on the outfit (+ my princess) :



The Scarf closer look, i adore the pink cheetah print very much hehehe

2 comments:

hijabi hippie hypo said...

really like the outfit- very colourful! ♥ the cardigan and aw mashaAllah she's so cute :)

mimidailystyle said...

Jazakallahu Khairan dear...and thank you for visiting my Blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...